Tracks is looking for a Partner Account Manager (m/f/d) based in Berlin. This is an opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting companies in the Greentech revolution. Tracks develops accurate carbon emissions tracking solutions for the rapidly growing logistics industry; an industry that requires $5T of new investments in transport and logistics required to meet net zero targets before 2030.
project44, the No.1 global transport visibility company has selected Tracks to provide its accurate accredited measurements of transportation emissions to its advanced supply chain visibility platform in 120 countries. More such exciting partnerships with Logistics Tech, Systems Integrators and other large, global Channel Partners are to be announced in the coming months in the USA and Europe.
This full time role includes serving as the key point of contact for channel partners like project44, marshalling a vendor's sales and technical resources to help partners grow revenue. The Partner Account Manager must be open to learning or growing skills in establishing partnerships, negotiation and commercial closing skills as well as providing technical support and managing projects in a bleeding edge Data Science & ML technology company.
- Provide product and technical support to partners and their customers; on- boarding coordination with Tracks Operations team and the partner
- Project manage partnerships when necessary and be liaison with internal teams (Engineering, and Product, Marketing) to achieve revenue goals
- Assist in pre-sales and sales by playing the technical Subject Matter Expert
- Address partner concerns and queries and ensure partner satisfaction
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities
- Organize partner meetings in the context of account management, participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams to evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s as well as Tracks-Partner marketing activities and recommend improvements
- Assist in developing business strategies for lead generation; prioritize, plan and manage deal closing activities co-ordinate and manage partners to improve sales and profitability
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Wi.-Ing. or any other fields of study – must have aptitude and interest in Data Science and ML techniques, technology and Greentech
- Fluency in English is a must, German language skills are a plus
- Strong customer centric mindset and an open, communicative and dynamic personality
- Capability to prioritize and solve simultaneous, challenging problems while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge or strong interest in the global freight industry and/or the Greentech space and its relevant technological and political developments
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
- You are making a major contribution to a more environmentally friendly transport industry by introducing the latest technologies in the truck sector
- A dynamic start-up in the heart of Berlin
- An exciting and flexible working environment
- Responsibility, autonomy, participation and extensive career prospects
- Every opinion counts - your suggestions are important to us. We value open dialogues and an open mentality
- A fantastic, multicultural team with transparent communication
Tracks is a Berlin start up that is driving the change in European road freight transport towards greater efficiency and ecological sustainability. The Tracks SaaS platform, based on our self-developed AI and machine learning models, offers fleet managers and shippers a precise and certified determination of their CO2 footprint and actual fuel consumption. The aim is to enable road transport companies to set new standards in terms of resource efficiency and CO2 emissions reduction by providing context-related real-time analyzes and recommendations for truck fleets (Measure & Manage).
This vision is deeply rooted within our core values:
- Think in terms of resources - within our team, those of our customers and the ones of our planet - and use these in the most efficient way to create superior value
- Embrace progress - entrepreneurial, open for experimentation and challenging the status quo
- Focus on what matters - stick to customer needs and build products that add value
- Build for the long term - as a company, employer and service provider
- Grow together - thinking beyond the individual, empowering each other, taking ownership and celebrating achievements