Tracks is continious looking for talents! If you couldn't find the fitting position for you in our open jobs feel free to apply with an Initiative Application to join our growing team in Berlin. If you would like to join a fast-growing logistics start-up that links tech with sustainability, this is the position for you. No recruiters please.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
- You are making a major contribution to a more environmentally friendly transport industry by introducing the latest technologies in the truck sector
- A dynamic start-up in the heart of Berlin
- An exciting and flexible working environment
- Responsibility, autonomy, participation and extensive career prospects
- Every opinion counts - your suggestions are important to us. We value open dialogues and an open mentality
- A fantastic, multicultural team with transparent communication
Tracks is a Berlin start up that is driving the change in European road freight transport towards greater efficiency and ecological sustainability. The Tracks SaaS platform, based on our self-developed AI and machine learning models, offers fleet managers and shippers a precise and certified determination of their CO2 footprint and actual fuel consumption. The aim is to enable road transport companies to set new standards in terms of resource efficiency and CO2 emissions reduction by providing context-related real-time analyzes and recommendations for truck fleets (Measure & Manage).
This vision is deeply rooted within our core values:
- Think in terms of resources - within our team, those of our customers and the ones of our planet - and use these in the most efficient way to create superior value
- Embrace progress - entrepreneurial, open for experimentation and challenging the status quo
- Focus on what matters - stick to customer needs and build products that add value
- Build for the long term - as a company, employer and service provider
- Grow together - thinking beyond the individual, empowering each other, taking ownership and celebrating achievements